We run a successful quality system and strive to continually improve.
We have a fully equipped Inspection department, with a full time on site inspector, and a Mitutoyo Co-ordinate Measuring Machine that includes software that has been developed to suit both the customer and our requirements.
This enables us to produce fully dimensioned reports that can be printed off and attached to finished parts on despatch. This also enables us to retrieve dimensions from sample parts and a drawing to be done to increase speed in production, confidence that the sizes are accurate and that the parts produced will be identical to the sample. We can manufacture OEM parts from sample.
We carry out a full 1st off report and inspection for all jobs undertaken to ensure all components are within the required tolerances and any errors are found and rectified.
We practice a continual improvement program within our factory and we realise that there is always a way to get better and become even more efficient.
"Our experienced team is dedicated to the quality philosophy of 'right first time, on time, all the time' to ensure that customer satisfaction is achieved on a consistent basis."
We are committed to Continuous Improvement in all our work processes to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
1. Customer satisfaction measured monthly as part of our Key Performance Metrics
2. Continuous improvement lead by our management team
3. Understanding and conforming to customer requirements through a rigorous Contract Review
4. Deploying and maintaining a compliant ISO9001 QMS audited annually by the British Standards Institute
5. Promoting ethical and social standards driven by our published Code of Conduct